Here is a mosquito repellent electronic project with circuit diagram.
This circuit uses a Timer IC 555 and few resistors, capacitors.
You can build this circuit in a very less cost and this circuit keeps mosquito and insects away from you.
What is the use of electronic mosquito repellent?
You can use this circuit when you are in an outdoor but you don’t want mosquito biting you.
This circuit or project can help you by keeping the mosquito and similar other insects and creatures away from you using a high frequency sound produced by this circuit.
How does this electronic mosquito repellent works?
Then main principle in which this electronic mosquito repellent works is that mosquito and insects are highly sensitive to some frequency of sound and they don’t like the sound. And insects and mosquito will leave or get away from you due to the annoying sound. But the sound it produces is of high frequency which cannot be heard by humans so you will not be affected by the sound.
In the circuit timer IC 555(ic 1) is used as an oscillator it generates frequency of 200 HZ to 62 KHz, The working frequency of the circuit can be set by rotating preset resistor (R2), and the speaker converts the electronic frequency to sound frequency. Try to keep the frequency of the sound as high as possible. And make sure you don’t hear the sound of this circuit by keeping it above 20 KHZ, The annoying sound will be heard by insects but not by you because humans don’t normally hear sound of frequency higher than 20 KHz.
This circuit requires an input voltage of around 5 V, you can also use input voltage of up to 9 V.
And please use a speaker of good quality in the circuit, using good quality speaker will ensure that the project will work.
Circuit diagram and parts list:
R1: 220 ohms.
R2: 1 mega ohms preset.
R3: 5 kilo ohms variable resistor for volume control.
C1: 0.005 micro farad
C2: 1000 micro farad electrolytic
C3: 0.1 micro farad
IC1: IC 555 timer IC
S1: 8 ohms good quality speaker.
Click on the image to enlarge it:
- mosquito repellent circuit
- ultrasonic mosquito repeller circuit
- mosquito repellent circuit diagram
- electronic mosquito repellent circuit
- Mosquito repeller circuit
- electronic mosquito repeller circuit
- mosquito repellent frequency
- mosquito repeller circuit diagram
- mosquito repellent sound circuit diagram
- electronic mosquito repellent
- clap switch circuit diagram
- mosquito repellent sound
- mositquto repellent frequency
- ultrasonic mosquito repellent circuit
- electronic mosquito repeller
- mosquito repellent
- mosquito repellent circuits
- mosquito repellent electronic circuit
- insect repellent circuit
- mosquito repellent project
- mosquito repellant circuit
- circuit diagram
- MOSQUITO CIRCUIT
- mosquito repeller
- electronic insect repellent circuit
- electronic mosquito repeller circuit diagram
- high frequency mosquito repellent
- circuit diagram of mosquito repellent
- mosquito repellent diagram