Increase the range of your remote control system to 1000s of kilometers using mobile phone:
Remote control is a great marvel of modern world. Controlling some thing remotely sounds great. But remote control systems have many limitations one of the limitation is the distance range of the remote control usually most of the remote control systems used in home have range of only 10 – 1000 meter.
Here is a trick to increase your remote control range to 1000s of kilometers by using your mobile phone.
The basic concept behind this trick is if the working frequency of your remote control device and cell phone is same or near to each other your cell phone network can act as a router for your remote control device. Or your cell phone network will work as a carrier of the radio signal that your remote control uses.
Note: This trick will work only for radio remote control; it will not work for infrared remote control.
What exactly I mean is make a call between two cell phones; you can keep your cell phones as far as you can, may be 1000s of kilometers. And then put the receiver of the remote control near one cell phone and transmitter near another cell phone. Now while the phone call is going on operate the remote control transmitter your remote control receiver will receive the signal that traveled all the way through the cell the sell phone at other end, cell phone network and the next cell phone and your receiver will receive the radio signal. This trick will work for any type of remote control like remote control systems , radio transmitter systems , video transmitter systems and all the systems using radio frequency transmitting technology.
This experiment will only work if the working frequency of your cell phone and your remote control device is same or near.
I have included a table which contains the working frequency of most of the GSM mobile technology through out the world. (The table is taken from a page of wikipedia)
Basically if the working frequency of your remote control is near to the downlink or uplink frequency of the respective GSM mobile technology your mobile operator use in the table then this trick will work for you.
You can also Google for working frequency of CDMA mobile if you mobile operator use CDMA mobile technology.
|System||Band||Uplink (MHz)||Downlink (MHz)||Channel number|
- viagra 25mg side effects
- increase remote control range
- how to increase remote control range
- how to increase range of remote control
- increase range of remote control
- boost remote control signal
- how to increase the range of a remote control
- extend remote control range
- how to boost rc signal
- remote control increase range
- increasing remote control range
- how to extend remote control range
- how to increase the range of a rc car
- how to increase range of rc car
- how to increase range of remote control car
- boost rc signal
- how to increase radio control range
- boost remote control range
- how to improve remote control
- how to increase the range of remote control
- how to boost remote control signal
- How to Increase the Range of a Remote Control Car
- increase remote range
- improving remote control range
- increase range of rc transmitter
- infinity phone transmitter
- increase range of remote
- rc car increase range
- increase range for remote radio
- increase rc transmitter range