White collars are always being pressed for time or rushed, so it is crucial to find a key to effective time management. And as a large part of any company’s operations are performed using computers, these seven technical tips will hopefully help you to speed your speed up your office work.
Use Windows Keyboard Shortcuts
Learning keyboard shortcuts might seem like too much trouble at first. But once you do it, you will soon notice that you have saved a great deal of time. The secret is not to use too many keyboard shortcuts. Start with introducing basic keystrokes into your daily routine, such as CTRL-S, CTRL-C and CTRL-V.
Get Rid of Spyware
Spyware can slow down your computer’s overall performance—and even worse. Once you install an antivirus and clean your system, you will be surprised to find out that the Internet can be productive rather than slow and disappointing.
Consider Using More than One Display
Did you know that Bill Gates used three monitors? He browsed the Internet on the first one, read his e-mail correspondence on the second one and wrote letters on the third one. You may also consider using a few displays to facilitate your work.
Create Sample Templates for Replies to Email
If you receive many similar letters, creating e-mail templates might be a time-saving solution for you. If you use Microsoft Outlook, your e-mail productivity can be increased with the tool www.emailtemplates.com. Just choose one of the templates from the dropdown menu and customize it for every particular correspondent.
Sort Your Inbox Messages
It is time to get rid of chaos by sorting your inbox messages. Such software as ClearContext can help you with that. This program will color-code your messages according to the importance of the sender and the subject matter. For instance, spam can be marked with gray while messages from your manager will be marked with red.
You may keep all your routine tasks in mind, but using a calendar won’t hurt. Windows Calendar will help you to accomplish tasks faster, reminding you of your meetings and appointments. And if you are not a fan of Windows Calendar, you can opt for Google Calendar to keep on top of your day.
- tech tips for the office
- productivity tips for computer users
- office tech tips
- technology tips to boost office productivity
- tech tips daily for the office user
- tech tip for the office
- tech productivity tips blog
- speed office productivity with keyboard shortcut
- saps vacancies
- sample template to increase productivity
- productivity tips samsung galaxy
- tech tips for productivity
- tips to increase office productivity
- Tips to Boost Office Productivity
- tips improving office productivity
- tips for increase productivity of microsoft office
- The Office of Productivity and Technology
- did you know microsoft office tech tips for users at the office
- technology tips productivity
- technology tips for the office
- tech tips productivity
- tech tips for your office productivity
- pc tricks to increase productivity
- office tricks for productivity
- office time
- how to increase office productivity with microsoft office
- how to help speed up work computer shortcuts tips
- how googles office improves productivity
- galaxy tab increase productivity
- computer tricks to improve productivity